How to read this page
Each schema page contains the following columns
- Default Field Name
- The field name Shoptable creates on the table.
- Direct from API
- Whether the value of the field is directly taken from the Shopify GraphQL API.
- If this checked then you can find more information about the field on the documentation page for the object with matching "Default Column Name".
Products.titleis a field directly taken from the API. Find out more information by going to the Products documentation page and going to the field named "title".
- Each schema page will have a link to the matching object GraphQL documentation page.
- Any field with "Direct from API" checked will not have a value in the "Description" column.
- Information about the field if it's not directly taken from the Shopify GraphQL API.
- Oftentimes this will simply indicate which properties to look up on the object
- There may be multiple property names
- Editable from Airtable
- Whether or not the field is editable from Airtable to Shopify.
- If this is checked then you can modify the field within Airtable and sync back to Shopify using the sync button.
- If you make changes to other fields and sync the record to Shopify, these fields will be reverted back to their previous value.
|Default Field Name||Direct from API||Description||Editable from Airtable|
Airtable record link to the matching product variant in the ProductVariants table